Autumn Storm Wrap - Deramores Vintage Chunky - Yarn and Pattern
As the summer moved into the autumn and the nights began to draw in, Sarah Shrimpton was inspired to create a big ol' shawl-type-thing. Something she could drape around her shoulders to keep the shivers at bay and wrap around to completely cocoon her in warmth.
So she came up with this stunning Autumn Storm Shawl made in our very own Deramores Studio Chunky yarn. This wool blend yarn is soft and yet hardwearing and will keep you snug in this large wrap.
The pattern is simple and the project will work up quickly despite the size of the finished wrap. You can read Sarah's blog post about creating this shawl here.
This pack contains all of the yarn you need to complete the wrap in Sarah's choice of colours along with the digital pattern. You will just need an 8mm crochet hook.
- Digital version of the Autumn Storm Shawl pattern
- Deramores Vintage Chunky in Rose
- Deramores Vintage Chunky in Thistle
- Deramores Vintage Chunky in Iris
- Deramores Vintage Chunky in Cobble
- Deramores Vintage Chunky in Barley
- Deramores Vintage Chunky in Mulberry
When finished the wrap will measure approximately 180cm x 100cm