Hutton Scarf in Rowan Kidsilk Haze, Felted Tweed Dk & Magazine 62 Kit
Designed by Lisa Richardson, Hutton is a colourful crochet striped scarf. Created using four shades each of Rowan Felted Tweed and Kidsilk Haze, this yarn combo is the perfect mix of warmth from the wool, alpaca blend of Felted Tweed and softness from the mohair, silk blend of Kidsilk Haze. Resulting in a vibrant and versatile accessory.
Available as either Kit or Colour Pack!
The colour pack contains:
- 1 x Kidsilk Haze - Jelly
- 1 x Kidsilk Haze - Trance
- 2 x Kidsilk Haze - Anthracite
- 2 x Kidsilk Haze - Steel
- 2 x Felted Tweed DK - Avocado
- 3 x Felted Tweed DK - Delft
- 2 x Felted Tweed DK - Boulder
- 1 x Felted Tweed DK - Alabaster
The kit contains all the above yarn PLUS:
- 1 x Magazine 62
Within this kit not only do you get the pattern for Hutton but Rowan Magazine 62 contains 40 other exciting patterns.