Topsy Turvy Red Riding Hood Kit in Deramores Studio DK
Amanda Berry has excelled herself with her latest exclusive design for Deramores!
This knitted topsy turvy doll features Red Riding Hood, complete with long skirt and basket of goodies for granny. But there's more to this knitted doll than first meets the eye as she is actually two dolls in one! Turn her over and reverse her skirt and she becomes the Big Bad Wolf dressed as Granny!
This beautiful project will create a fun toy which I'm sure will provide hours of imaginative play as your children act out one of their favourite fairy tales.
This kit includes all of the yarn to make this fully reversible doll and the full pattern in a digital format.
To complete the doll you will also need
- A pair of 3.5mm straight knitting needles (US 4)
- A 3.5mm crochet hook (US E/4)
- One bag of toy stuffing
- 4 x 5mm black beads for the eyes
- Less than 1m black DK yarn for the wolf's nose
- Less than 1m pink embroidery thread/floss for Red's mouth
Intermediate - Techniques include seaming, changing colours to knit stripes, increases and decreases, Swiss darning, Fair-Isle colour-work and kitchener stitch grafting.
This kit includes
- The full digital pattern to make the topsy turvy Red Riding Hood and the Wolf.
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK in Oatmeal
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK in Chocolate
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK in Lapis
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK in Raspberry
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK in Jade
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK in Smoke
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK in Frost